cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my refund taking so long?

Tracey243

Why is my refund taking so long?

I finally managed to get Plusnet to agree to cancel my contract without penalty following 2 engineers visits as the broadband had not worked since day 1.

I am still waiting for a refund of the overpaid amount, refund of £6.08!!!! for downtime plus a £25 good will gesture.  Several 'ticket's have been opened but it just appears that it is passed from one person back to another person and so on and so forth.  Nothing appears to be getting done.  Was last informed that I would receive confirmation that refund had been processed by Tuesday....still nothing.

Totally fed up.  Why the extended delays Plusnet?

3 REPLIES 3
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Why is my refund taking so long?

Hi there @Tracey243,

I'm really sorry it's taken so long to get this processed for you. From looking into your account today I'm afraid it does seem like something was lost in translation between departments when processing your cancellation.

I'm afraid I can't disclose anything account specific here on the forums, but I've dropped you a ticket via your account HERE with more details.

Hope this helps.

Tracey243

Thanks Matt for your prompt and helpful response.  I look forward to receiving cheque in due course.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ Tracey343,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm glad Matt was able to help resolve the issue, I'm sure he'll appreciate your kind words, these have been passed on to him.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF