cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have I been charged

Bessnmissy

Why have I been charged

Why have I been charged a line installation fee when I have a line already, and will I get it refunded
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Why have I been charged

Hi there, 

Mind dropping me a PM with your username so I can look into this for you? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Bessnmissy Welcome to the community forums.

Looking at your account, I'm not entirely sure why an installation charge was taken for your order.

I would have happily arranged for this charge to be refunded, however I'm sorry to see you've been in touch this morning and requested that the account is cancelled.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bessnmissy

When I called this morning the lady said it was my own fault as I didn't input my now landline number and I am quite certain I had done so, and she also told me that there was a cease on my line from now provider, so she asked if I wanted to cancel it to get my money refunded
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That seems to have been handled pretty poorly if I'm honest. The cease on the line is our order to take the service over from the current provider. Regardless of entering a number on signup, you shouldn't have been charged the £49.99 installation fee was we would have still been taking over a line.

If you do want to continue with the account/orders, feel free to respond to the ticket on your account here and we'll make sure the £49.99 is refunded back to you and leave the orders in place. They've not actually been stopped yet.

I've also passed feedback on regarding the advisor you spoke to this morning.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bessnmissy

yes I would like to continue with order if that is possible with a refund of 49.99
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Please can you respond to the ticket on your account here and we'll make sure the £49.99 is refunded back to you and leave the orders in place.

Thanks.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Bessnmissy

I think I have 👌🏻
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks, I think that updated on the account as I hit post on my previous reply.

I've issued the refund for the installation fee and responded to the ticket for you Thumbs_Up

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet