Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my monthly bill gone up by over 25%

FIXED
Sleepboot
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Why has my monthly bill gone up by over 25%

My March invoice is for £30.85 whilst my February invoice was £24.46. That is a rise of over 25%. I know that there has been a price increase but when advised of this last month I don't remember the increase being anything like this large.

There has been no change to the service provided.

Has everybody's risen by this amount?

14 REPLIES 14
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Why has my monthly bill gone up by over 25%

Hiya @Sleepboot, thanks for getting in touch.  I am really sorry to year you've received an unexpected amount due on your latest bill! Let me get this sorted for you Smiley

I have taken a look at the account and provided further information on the reason for this here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223151778, along with the steps I have taken for you. 

I really hope this helps and please just get back to me should you have any further queries Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sleepboot
Grafter

Thank you for that but I am unable to read the message as I get

"Help Assistant

There was an error.

We were unable to access your ticket information"

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@Sleepboot  If you havent already, try logging in to your member centre normally first, then copy and paste the link into the browser.

If that still doesnt work then paste the link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search into the browser when logged in. That will presnt a list of open questions to select. If the ticket isnt in that list then select the option to view closed questions and look for the ticket number in that list

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm sorry that you're having issues accessing the ticket! 

The content of the message has also been sent in an email for you Smiley

If you are seeing an error when trying to access the ticket, I would advise to first log into the member and then follow the link I provided above. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sleepboot
Grafter

That worker - thank you

BUT

I have neither received a renewal offer nor your reply as as email at either my e....52 nor my old s...47 email addresses.

I have never used my Plusnet email account if you have sent stuff there.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@Sleepboot  all account information emails e.g. question replies and renewal offers should be automatically sent to both postmaster@<accountname>.plus.com AND the contact email address listed in your account details. You can check and change your email contact address via https://www.plus.net/member-centre/account/details (when logged in to the member center)

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Sleepboot
Grafter

No email on either topic has been received at the email address in my contact details.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm pleased you have now been able to view the ticket Smiley

I am sorry though that you've not received our emails. Though I cannot confirm the email address on our forums, I've added a comment on the ticket to confirm which one we have recorded. If this isn't up to date, I would advise going to your account details section in the member centre and ensuring we have the correct contact details recorded for you. Alternatively, you can reply with the correct one on the ticket and if you let me know on here once done, I can pick that up and update it for you. 

With regards to the renewal offer email, you can also view the content of this here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=555300687

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sleepboot
Grafter

I can confirm the email address shown on you link.

I still haven't received you email, the new contract offer (via email) nor my March invoice which was issued today.

I am receiving rmails from other people.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi there, thanks a lot for getting back to us. I can see that @LaurenB has sent you the email, to the address registered on the account. Have you checked your junk / spam folder at all?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Sleepboot
Grafter

I have no idea what is going on here. I still have not received any email from yourselves and I have checked both my spam and deleted folders.

Perhaps I should mention that I changed my email address on my account details on the 26th March. Whether this explains what is happening I don't know.

I have reinput my email address this evening (28th at approx 2000hrs) to see if that changes anything.

I have also checked the email adddress that you had before the 26th March and that has not received anything from yourselves.

Both email accounts continue to receive emails from other people.

Sleepboot
Grafter

Fix

I have spoken to technical supprot & I think that we have resolved the problem.

Thank you

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

@Sleepboot if it doesnt involve disclosing personal information, could you enlighten us as to what the problem was so that we can possibly help others if a similar situation arises.

Sleepboot
Grafter

I am afraid that it won't help much.

I had changed the email address that was linked to the account and nothing was coming through. I have changed the email back to what it was before and hopefully that will have solved it!