cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesn't Plusnet what to take my money

Elite18

Why doesn't Plusnet what to take my money

I joined Plusnet many months ago but they don't seem to want my money. I don't want to leave at the end of the contract and owe a fortune. I am fed up of calling and being told that someone will look into it and call back. no one ever does.

please Plusnet sort this out. I have been messed about. I phone and wait for long periods for things to be resolved, on a couple of occasions over an hour, but no help.

Can someone contact me to sort this all out?

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Why doesn't Plusnet what to take my money

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts and Billing.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, I'm sorry to see that this is an issue for you. The problem relates to the way Line Rental Saver has been applied to the account. 

We're still working to fix the issue with that, as soon as that's been resolved we should be able to bill you as normal. It will be resolved soon and I'm sorry I'm not able to advise anything more at the moment. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Elite18

Two more weeks and nothing has happened. What is happening? i have phoned in the past and i am promised someone will call me back. And they never do? award winning service? Funny

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Elite18 I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a further update and for any call backs that were not honored.

I have created a support ticket on your account with more information in regards to this. You can view this here

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,