cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you not respond, and where is my cheque?

kimhg

Why do you not respond, and where is my cheque?

I was prepared to leave Plusnet after 18 years of customer loyalty.  You kindly matched my deal and offered me a cheque for 75UKP to seal the deal, as for  new customers.  After a brief period where you overcharged me, things have settled.  But where is my cheque?  And why do you make it so  hard to contact you?  And why do you not respond to a raised ticket?  None of this is helpful, and I have always thought of Plusnet as a genuine helpful provider.  Please send me the cheque - not a reward card, as you later offered - or I will consider that you have broken our contract, and I'll close down my account and take my business elsewhere.  This is about trust, as much as money.  Thanks Plusnet.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Duplicate post removed.
3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Why do you not respond, and where is my cheque?

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

kimhg

So Im far from alone in not getting my cheque.

I'm about ready to start making a lot of noise about this.  Plusnet, you have broken your terms of contract, so I am going to cancel my account with you, good luck trying to get any more money off me.  Someone needs to sort this out fast.  All your northern-voiced adverts  trying to build trust and customer loyalty but you're lobbing folk off left right and centre!

kimhg

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 107

Hi @CarolP,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you and for confirming that you have contacted Purecard multiple times and have been told each time that there is no way to activate the card without a mobile phone. I appreciate the inconvenience that this causes when there isn't a working mobile signal in your area and I will pass on your feedback.

I have discussed this with my team leader and she has agreed that, due to the circumstances, we can send you out a cheque to the value of the cashback reward instead. However, we would need the unactivated Purecard sending back to us before we can do this. Please can you post it to the name and address that I have added to the ticket here? If you let me know how much it cost you to post the card, I will add the postage cost to the cheque that I send.

SO YOU CAN SEND OUT CHEQUES.  HAVE A QUICK CHAT WITH YOUR TEAM LEADER, AND SORT OUT ALL THESE DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ACCESS TO SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU DON'T GET TRASHED AND DESERTED IN DROVES, PLUSNET.  

THANK YOU.