cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do Plusnet want me to pay twice.

dbmab2

Why do Plusnet want me to pay twice.

For 3 years running now i have purchased the Line Rental Saver in advance and then  been charged the line rental as well, a phone call to billing useually rectifies this and then you wait for the refund.  A"very sorry about that" is not really good enough if i charged my customers twice i don`t think i`d have many left and at the end of this LRS period i shall be leaving Plusnet as i only want to pay the once.  Anyone else had this problem?
1 REPLY 1
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Why do Plusnet want me to pay twice.

Hi dbmab2
Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with LRS. I can understand that it's frustrating having to pay for it twice.
We have been experiencing issues with the LRS and how it is billed however the majority of those issues were resolved at the start of this month. You shouldn't experience this issue again.
The refund has been processed and you should receive this shortly.
I'm really sorry about this and that you now feel you have to go elsewhere. I'll pass this example onto the engineers to make sure they are aware of this particular issue (I'm sure they will be).
Many thanks
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team