cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did the payment for my broadband service fail?

jasonfreeman
Grafter

Why did the payment for my broadband service fail?

i was on the internet today and a little message popped up saying "sorry to interrupt you're browsing.........". It was about Plusnet trying to take the money out of my account but it failed, could someone from Plusnet tell me exactly why it failed please?
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Why did the payment for my broadband service fail?

Hi Jason,
A reason has been added to ticket 79616839 which you should be able to see over at http://contactus.plus.net
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jasonfreeman
Grafter

i can't find the reason?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

did you look at closed tickets
jasonfreeman
Grafter

i found it and i have submitted a payment for my broadband service via direct debit
jasonfreeman
Grafter

My broadband bill was suppose to be taken out on the 6/01/2014 but it failed so i went on my online Plusnet account and submitted another payment but i just now i went onto the internet and it said it failed again? i don't know why but it keeps saying i haven't made a payment when i have and it is restricting my online service aswel. can someone sort this problem out for me please?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, from what we can see the payment has only failed once, and the reason is shown on the ticket number that Adam has quoted earlier in the thread. You should have the option to submit the payment online though, if you visit our website? If that's not the case the best thing to do would be to give our support team a ring and they'll be able to sort it out for you.
jasonfreeman
Grafter

i have already been on the Plusnet site and submitted a payment but its still saying pending for the bill that was suppose to be taken out on 01/01/2014?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

What date did you resubmit it on? Remember that direct debits take around 5 WORKING days to clear after subsmission.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jasonfreeman
Grafter

it was on the 7th
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

There was a payment going through at that time, it's that one that failed on the 9th? I'm afraid as I said above you'll need to either submit it again or give our support team a ring and they'll be able to take a card payment which will sort it.
jasonfreeman
Grafter

i will re-submit then if not i'll give the support team a ring. thank you for you're help.