Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I view my Bill

FIXED
DaveCW
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Why cant I view my Bill

I can log in to the My Account section of the PlusNet Website, very slowly but I can log in. What I cant do is view Billing. Please can someone get on to this. My bill is due shortly I have received an email telling me this but I can't view my Bill. I would like to check the bill to ensure it is correct. Not that I don't trust PN, I don't trust any company to take a DD correctly and consistently. 

Oh and before I get a rake of silly suggestions I have tried from my Home Desktop PC, My laptop and my work laptop Wireless & Wired. My Fibre BB is ok, My phone works and My TV service is ok (For Now!!!!!!!) 

14 REPLIES 14
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Re: Why cant I view my Bill

Fix
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Sorry to hear this.

I've added your account to the list of those affected, we'll get this fixed as soon as we can.

Regarding your bill, I can see you've been in touch with us via live chat today. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JayT

I have the same problem. Cannot access my bill following receipt of plusnet email to say its available.

Please add me to the list.

JayT

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @JayT

I'm sorry to hear that your account has also been affected by this issue. I have now added your account to the Incident management tracker and you will receive a further update once this issue has been resolved.

If there is any assistance I can offer in the meantime please do not hesitate to ask.

Mgnl1983
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Please add me to that list too.   I have been able to view my bills for the last 2 - 3 Months.  Today,  when I log in to my account, there is absolutely nothing to view / click on..  

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Mgnl1983

I can look into this for you.

Could you send a private message with your username as I am struggling to find your account details.

Regards,

-Warwick

Mgnl1983
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hello Warwick, I have just tried again and it has displayed the invoices.  

Thank you very much for offering to assist.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Mgnl1983

Glad to hear you can view your invoices.

If you have any further queries then feel free to get in touch, we're here to help.

- Warwick

DaveCW
Aspiring Pro

I can view my bills now. issue may have been resolved!!!

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @DaveCW

That's fantastic news!

If you need us at all for anything else then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

JayT

Please send me a paper copy or simple email of my bill. Surely this is a statutory right if you are taking money from my account.

JayT

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @JayT,

We're unable to send paper bills or bills via email, I'm afraid. However, I would recommend logging into the member centre as a lot of customers are reporting that this issue is now resolved for them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
JayT

I have just logged in to the Member Centre & there is no change. I still get a blank white screen when selecting  'billing'.

16;45 on 12/2/19.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@JayT,

I'd suggest checking out this thread with some of the Dev guys input. As noted this appears to be resolved for most people, though there are some reports, as far as we can tell on FF64.0.2 64bit it's confirmed working fine, but regardless of browser you'll likely need to clear all cookies and cache related to Plusnet.