cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cant I get questions answered regarding my billing details and referrals?

les37b
Grafter

Why cant I get questions answered regarding my billing details and referrals?

Ive asked a few times on here and have a long exchange of questions on my account on the subject.

Basically you have messed up from the start my bills and despite telling me "it will be put right next month" it never is and "half price" is always done manually because I do check my bill.
I have asked you to provide a breakdown of my bill showing dates to which the service bills apply for both phone and BB. Not too much to ask for really..... you'd think!
I've now been told I can view those details with link that was never even posted - but know in my account, it does not provide me with the information I require.
I have similarly asked for my referrals to be looked at. I've been given one payment of £1.25 - despite  those referrals being with you ages ago (indeed one even got connected before I had!)
WHY ARE YOU NOT PAYING FOR REFERRALS? WHY WONT YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION AND CLAIM YOU CANT TELL ME BECAUSE OF DATA PROTECTION - WHICH FRANKLY IS LAME.
My Father in Law is looking to join you - and Ive convinced him it would be a good thing. This whole pathetic situation is making me think again. He will be putting his details forward on Friday - though as tings stand its unlikely I will let that happen.

How about a bit of honesty and no more "we'll put it right next month" excuses?
4 REPLIES 4
dsw
Grafter

Re: Why cant I get questions answered regarding my billing details and referrals?

You can view all bills within your account. What information is not showing on them that you need? They even show the period the charges are for.
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Why cant I get questions answered regarding my billing details and referrals?

les37b
Grafter

Yes, I have 2 referrals showing up with an activation date 19-1-13 and another 20-2-13
The first one has paid out twice.... the second one zilch.
I've queried in help and been told "sorry - we cant talk about other peoples accounts due to data protection!"
I have another, which wont be active until 22-4-13 so no problems with that one.

It just appears that plusnet are happy to take the custom but shying away from paying the "reward". A bit sad really.....especially after my line went down again and my connection speeds are once again half what it should be. Not impressed.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Due to the DPA as you mention I can't explain any further, but you should find that the tokens from your second referral appear on your next bill.