cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't they get my bill right?

Wilbrooks007

Why can't they get my bill right?

Started contract in June. June, July, August, septembers bills all were wrong. Then I withheld payment, and the problems started. I finally relented, the advisor gave me the wrong months bill to pay, meaning septembers bill is still outstanding. I wait for 50 mins on hold waiting to pay my bill. Nothing. I go on chat, ask them to get someone to ring me, and they stone wall me. Luckily my solicitor has a copy off all the correspondence. He will be billing plusnet for the time required to contact them 14.3 hours at £16.25 per hour. Let's see how they like it.

since plusnet were purchased my bt the customer service has dropped to a level beside Ryanair. 

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Why can't they get my bill right?

Welcome to the community forums @Wilbrooks007

I've had a look over your account regarding the billing.

@Wilbrooks007 wrote:

Started contract in June. June, July, August, septembers bills all were wrong.

I see you agreed to a new contract in June, after the invoice had been generated in June. Therefore the contract you agreed in June would have started from July. As such, I believe June's bill is correct.

Discounts were applied correctly on the invoice generated in July. However the total bill was slightly higher due to call charges for calls made during June up to the billing date in July.

August's bill is incorrect. However I can see we have refunded for this and also provided an additional refund as a gesture of goodwill.

The discounts on Septembers bill are the same as July's invoice, which would have been correct, had the call plan cost not increased, which means the £0.50 increase on the call plan is what made this incorrect. - I have now credited off the erroneous £0.50. So the outstanding amount from Septembers invoice is now correct.

Moving forward, I believe your discounts are now correct, however payment of the correct outstanding balance is due before the services will be re-activated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Wilbrooks007

Re: Why can't they get my bill right?

But I can't pay online. Waited 50 mins on Saturday. Not waiting any more. If plusnet want my money, they can ring me