cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't it be simple to sort out simple problems?

stef1989
Grafter

Why can't it be simple to sort out simple problems?

Having a right nightmare with Plusnet at the moment with you messing EVERYTHING up every time. Just checked my account and it is showing as line only with mobile which is showing a £3 charge per month. I never asked for this or was any of this even mentioned over the phone. I've also noticed that the broadband price is showing as £9.99 when it should be £6.99 plus the 6 months free for you cutting my internet off for "up to 5 working days" (still waiting on this going back on).
Can someone sort this as i always seem to get the problems fixed on this forum and nowhere on the phone.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
wayo231
Dabbler

Re: Why can't it be simple to sort out simple problems?

Plusnet seem to manage customer accounts in a very odd way. When I worked for a well known utility we had an authorisation limit and changed customer accounts, added meter readings, raised bills and refunds ourselves. When you wait 30min for Plusnet to answer the phone the agent only seems to raise a ticket asking someone else to do this. So you spend 30min on the phone, then 5 more mins while they ask a manager before agreeing to something, only to get an email from someone else via a support ticket saying they are going to do the exact opposite. I have been promised a £15 refund cheque only to then be emailed that a £15 balance will be passed to debt collection because they couldn't take the DD paent, even though they had sent me an earlier email ticket advising that they had cancelled the DD themselves as I was leaving.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Why can't it be simple to sort out simple problems?

mod:note
locked in favour of existing topic here
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'