cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't billing emails be correct???..

davannie
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Why can't billing emails be correct???..

I switched phone & broadband to sky 25/5 - email received confirming phone switch but nothing really broadband. Chat advisor says all is noted, nothing further to pay. Today another advance DD email showinga large broadband only charge! Every time I use Plusnet there are billing issues. What do I do now? I really want to complain

2 REPLIES 2
salmo
Rising Star

Re: Why can't billing emails be correct???..

@davannie

Like you I switched to Sky. I also had an email confirming phone switch . 

Your phone service will transfer automatically on 24th May 2018 and will result in the cancellation of your phone contract .If you're also moving your broadband service - (we've not got confirmation of this yet) this should happen on the date set out above and will result in the cancellation of your Plusnet account - we'll send you another email with further details if this is the case.

I heard nothing else and got in touch with phone support only be told all was noted and going ahead and there would be nothing else to pay. Is this not a waste of support time? I waited 30 seconds to get through (well done) but at times I believe there is a long wait so surely an email acknowledging BB change would not be too difficult and free support staff for more pressing problems. 

My PN billing date is approaching and I wait with trepidation as PN billing system is  poor. 

Incidentally the physical switch went smoothly. I hope no billing problems. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Why can't billing emails be correct???..

Hi there, 

I'm sorry things didn't work out right with the final billing for your account. 

I can see one of my colleagues in billing has already picked this up and is keeping ticket 175383636 updated for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team