cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't Plusnet get my email address right despite ringing and ringing asking them to sort it.

lastresort

Why can't Plusnet get my email address right despite ringing and ringing asking them to sort it.

Because they can't get my email address right I can't access my account.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Why can't Plusnet get my email address right despite ringing and ringing asking them to sort it.

I'm sorry to hear your email address isn't correct on your account.

You should be able to update it here

(All you'll need to do is login with your username and password)

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
lastresort

Re: Why can't Plusnet get my email address right despite ringing and ringing asking them to sort it.

But therein lies the problem.  I c;annot log into my account and cannot change my password as they have my email address incorrect so the link to change the password does not get through to me = vicious circle.  When I ring they cant help me change my password just say they'll get my email address corrected and never do!  So I'm not receiving my bill

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Why can't you log in to your account? Do you not know the password? Do you not have your member centre username and password details written down somewhere as they are used in the router connection details so are rather important.