cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I view my bill?

FIXED
Bibba54

Why can't I view my bill?

Trying to find out why my recent bill has doubled but unable to view my bill details. Keeps saying 'unable to complete this request at the moment' ………..

12 REPLIES 12
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Why can't I view my bill?

Hi @Bibba54 your bill is correct, I have added more information about this here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Bibba54

Ok but why can't I access the bill to see for myself, so frustrating. The site keeps saying to try later.
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, please try clearing your cache and cookies on your browser or try a different browser please.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Bibba54

That doesn't help me, I don't know what you mean. I should be able to access my bill without resorting to this community posting. Can you email my bill to me? I just want to see my bill, why is this so difficult? Not impressed at all.
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

@Bibba54 there isn't a billing issue on your account, so you shouldn't have an issue with viewing your bills. Please look into clearing your cache and cookies on your internet browser for future reference. If you follow here you will see I have now attached your bill to view via PDF.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Fingledog

I have the same problem and I have tried on 2 different iPads and a pc, why can’t I see my bill plus net. I need to claim back work calls and can’t. This has been going on for weeks

Fingledog

I have the same problem bibba54. Plus net why can’t I see my bill and I have tried 2 iPads and a laptop.

Fingledog

I have just tried to access my bill on safari, edge and chrome. No joy. Not possible to see bills or calls

Bibba54

Fingledog, it's crazy. I still can't view my bill but they have now emailed it to me. I won't hang around with Plusnet if I have to go through the same issue every month. Should have quick and simple access to bills.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello there @Fingledog,

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with viewing your invoices online, as @tinytaco has suggest please clear the cache and cookies on your browser - you can do this by going to "history" and going to "clear browsing data" or similar if you are using a different browser to Chrome. 

To confirm there are no billing issues present on your account nor are there any that would be stopping you from viewing your invoices online. 

Thanks. 

Fingledog

Tried that, I have tried different browsers, edge safari and chrome. I have tried 2 different laptops (ie & Edge) and my iPad. They cannot all be a cache issue and you need to sort something. You must be able to give me a bill before taking my money

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Thanks for letting  me know you've tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browser. I've provided your invoice over this support ticket here. 

Thanks.