cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I slowed access to my #Tickets & account by the DD request page ???

TORPC
Grafter

Why am I slowed access to my #Tickets & account by the DD request page ???

I find it rather annoying that lately that
The DD https://www.plus.net/apps/paymentdetails/manage/ is coming up everytime I log in to check anything on my account
For Example:
Checking responses and to reply to my tickets etc

image hosting 30 mb
6 REPLIES 6
jetstar
Grafter

Re: Why am I slowed access to my #Tickets & account by the DD request page ???

Its been like that for at least 2 years and logged as problem 75805 on this thread :-
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,121150.0.html
TORPC
Grafter

All these known issue(s) that stems back at least 2 years
What on earth are we paying PlusNet for if they are not fixing these issue(s) that keep creeping out of the woodwork Huh
Seems just as bad a BTOpenreach et al for different issue(s) / reasons
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It's not quite the same issue as linked in that thread as in your case it's a reminder that you don't have a direct debit set. As per my other thread, we're always going to have problems open as we have to prioritise what we work on.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
TORPC
Grafter

Always going to have the same problems that are over 2 years old that keep cropping up, that have clearly been put on the back burner,  & not properly been prioritised
Lets hope this new CEO will get the priorities in the correct order & get them sorted in a reasonable timely manor & not let the fester for a further 2 years or more.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Personally even though this issue is 2 years old, it affects a small amount of customers so will continue to be prioritised below those that affect more customers.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
TORPC
Grafter

Personally or professionally in any reputable business 2 years is a very long time to keep issue(s) such as this on the back burner & should of been dealt with in a timely manner as a preventative measure to prevent the possible escalation of such issue(s)