Did you mean: 

White Screen of death

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: White Screen of death

Apologies for any inconvenience that's causing @mikejphillips

It looks like the invoice you requested was attached to a ticket on the account (As advisors wouldn't be able to send this directly as an email) you should be able to view that here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=186612544

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
RRM
Rising Star

+1 me too, please add to your growing list

Daniel28012
Rising Star

@HarryB good luck with that unfortunately the white screen is on the ticket screen to. I can't access a existing ticket.
mikejphillips
Grafter

Yes, HarryB - you need to familiarise yourself with the mess the website is now in!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @RRM,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also affected by this issue and I've added your account details to the problem list.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
SilverArt
Dabbler

Add me to the list as well please.. SilverArt

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @SilverArt,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this issue is causing you. I've added your account details to the problem list now.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
MadDad1000
Hooked

I have the same problem.

I have been with PlusNet for years and I have never had a problem until they launched the new website!!

caravanj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

We can't check our bills or call logs so we can't see why our latest bill is higher than expected.

I've sent an online complaint to Ofcom & tomorrow I've phone Trading Standards.

What's that old saying about if it ain't broke don't mend it.

mikejphillips
Grafter

Come on, 'Help Team' - HELP! Tell us what is being done, how long expected - this is ludicrous. You need to sack whoever runs the website.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Me too, please add me to list if not already there 😞

Chris 

milesr3
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I also need to check my bill since being notified that it was ready to view on 16 Jan - over a week ago!

I have been billed and have now paid an unusual amount by direct debit. Last month there were some incorrect charges after I cancelled YouView & BT Sport when I gave up waiting for it to magically start working after two weeks of trying to get it to work.

What's going on at Plusnet? I've been a customer for many years now but the wheels seem to have fallen off...

I would really like to know what services I have paid for last month.

rippedoffme
Grafter

I agree with  mikejphillips. "Come on, 'Help Team' - HELP!"

Most people wont be checking the affected pages on a frequent basis so who knows how big the problem is. Is it time for PN to go public and ask all their customers to check?

I have no wish to go through all my prior problems that I have endured since joining PN in September 2018; without any compensation - My January bill was the first correct one!

Let us all know what is happening,

pseudonoise
Dabbler

I have to agree with recent comments - I have had an ongoing billing problem since September which Plusnet seem to be unable to fix. I was advised to stop telephoning for updates but to follow "my ticket".

I can't even do this now.

Plusnet had even sent me an e-mail advising me to contact the ombudsman (but this was an error on their part ) to find a solution.

Plusnet really need to sort out all of their billing and associated problems  - it is unacceptable for them to expect the "community" to act as uncompensated quality control and to suggest solutions.

I'm now really concerned that despite their assurances they will disconnect my broadband and landline despite repeated efforts to pay them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know nothing about Plusnet’s Billing System, but I do know a lot about Software Engineering, in fact I have a degree in it. Indeed I have already said that writing software isn’t the easiest task in the world, we all know about the best laid plans of Mice and Men.

But having said that the fact that this software was put in to production and the continuing saga that ensued does, and to be brutally honest, call in to question the competency of some or all of those involved in the project.

I may well be flamed for these comments but doing what I do and knowing what I know I am more than willing to stand by them.