Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White Screen of death

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

White Screen of death

I am trying to see various Pages of My Account not least the answer to a Question

However when I press "View open Questions" I just get a white screen. Only the Headings at the top are visible - and if I hover the Mouse over one the Drop Down associated with it comes into view but only the very top one and I assume the rest are hidden "behind" the White Screen

Yesterday I was sent an answer to my Question but the answer given on here said I have answered your Question - to access it Please click here which was a Link. When I pressed that Link it took me straight to the White Page so I still dont now what the answer is

However can someone tell me if only I have a problem or is everyone affected by this White Screen fault and if it is just me is there a way to fix this ? Please bear in mind I am a complete novice PC wise. I can use them but if a fix is suggested please allow for my  " stupidity"

Many thanks Bamboozled

116 REPLIES 116
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: White Screen of death

Hi Bamboozled

I've got the same on one of my accounts.  Looking at the page source the rest of the page isn't actually loaded.

Edit: It appears to be everything below the top level.

Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

milesr3
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Same issue with trying to view my bill. I've tried it in three different browsers on two different PCs. The billing screen is not loading.

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Hi and thanks for the replies above

Glad it is not just me - but seems to be a Plusnet issue.

Hope it gets fixed soon

Cheers again bamboozled

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

I have no current questions but I can access all previous questions and my bills.

nitrams69
Grafter

I have the same issues can't view bills or questions. I have tried 3 browsers , my phone and ipad all the same problem. I have cleared all history cache and cookies all to no avail. PlusNet issue I think.

beetnik
Grafter

Same - I'd like to see my bill, please!

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro

Further thanks to all people replying. It does concur that this seems to be a Plusnet issue

I am still awaiting an answer from them re a Bill query but when they replied it was via this Community Board but had a link saying Click here - which unfortunately took me to the White Screen so I am still no wiser !

Maybe try my Mobile Phone to access My Account

Thanks again all Bamboozled

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @pjmarsh, @milesr3, @nitrams69, @beetnik, this issue has been raised to incident management team (under internal ref IMT-2619), @Bamboozled my colleague @Gandalf has added you to this already.

We will update you when you know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
nitrams69
Grafter

Thanks for the update.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Im getting the same thing was trying to pay my bill but just get the plain white screen can't even see my bills .

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Thanks for getting in touch @jamesanstee,

I have added your account to our internal incident management team pool for further investigation. (Under ref IMT-2619). As an alternative for now please call our Customer Support team on 0800 432 0200 to make a payment.

Thank you.

Daniel28012
Rising Star

@Mads I have this happening to. At first I thought it was just my account and perhaps to do with a billing issue that @Gandalf is aware of. Guess not. Glad it's not just my account because I thought I was collecting faults on my account obviously due to the lack of a bill on the account.
goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Mine was the same affect too.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for letting us know @goldenfibre, apologies for any inconvenience this has been causing. I've made sure your account service ID has been added to the IMT ref Lauren mentioned earlier in the thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet