Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres my router?

monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

Wheres my router?

hello CS.
i ordered and paid the postage charge on a new router as part of upgrading my long standing account to the unlimited account and tying in for another 12 months.
this was done on the 21st December and no router has been delivered yet.
please advise on progress.
thank you.
12 REPLIES 12
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Wheres my router?

For some reason it looks like the router hasn't been ordered, sorry about that. I'll get it ordered today and it should be dispatched tomorrow so will arrive on Monday. Due to the long delay I'll refund the delivery charge too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
monkeyexpressPF
Grafter

brilliant, router has already arrived and i await the refund which is really good of you.
this is why i am with PN.  Smiley
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

That's been refunded for you, give it up to 10 days to process and it will be there Smiley
hazelst3

Still waiting for a refund after being told 3 working days on 18 January 2013. [mremoved], the person dealing with my refund is always out of the office when I call. Isn't that weird!
jim:csa
hazelst3

The person dealing with my refund has been removed. RESULT!  Cheesy
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Glad to see that you've got the refund, if there's anything else please let me know.
philsolo

Chris,
I haven't been waiting as long as monkeyexpressPF, but having also moved to the Unlimited product and ordered a Router, I am dismayed to find that two weeks after Plusnet took my money the order still hasn't been placed. 
This is a bit naughty of Plusnet - given that the charge is for postage and packing you should really only be billing people for this amount once the order has been placed with the supplier and/or goods are ready to be despatched.
I shall expect Plusnet to rectify this oversight at the earliest possible opportunity, and despatch the Router to arrive this week. In the event that Plusnet cannot meet this deadline, Plusnet may consider the Router order to be cancelled, and a refund of the postage paid will become due.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Phil
philsolo

Well the week has come and gone, it's nearly three weeks since Plusnet took money for 'Postage', and yet still no sign that anybody has actually bothered to place the order to despatch my router, which I consider to be a disgraceful and unacceptable failure on the part of Plusnet to fulfil its obligation, therefore I am now pressing for a full refund of postal charges for goods that have neither been procured nor delivered.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm really sorry that happened, and apologise that the router wasn't dispatched sooner. It looks like you called up shortly after this post was made and one of our agents has explained and ordered the hardware for you?
Hope everything is alright with that, and that things go more smoothly from here.
philsolo

That is correct, the Customer Services Agent I spoke to has pushed through the order, the router has actually arrived today in fact, and an acceptable resolution has been reached with regard to my claim for refunded postage as a result of the extended delay.

Matter now closed. Thank You.
chaoticmess
Grafter

Hi,
I figured I would try reusing a similar thread then starting a new one.
I placed an order for an upgrade to the unlimited package + phone line switch. The broadband got activated in the early morning today and the phone line is reported to be changed over by 18/2/2013. However considering the broadband got activated today I kind of expected to have received the router by now. Seeing this thread has only increased my concerns of believing there might be an issue with the router ordering process.
I currently see:
Hardware dispatch pending
The order has not yet been placed
As the stage the order has gotten to after informing me the payment had been taken on one page and on another I get an unknown date for my order along with an order number and an order status of: Buy.
This has left me a little confused and wanting to make sure the order hasn’t slip through the cracks of the system.
Should it have been sent before my broadband got activated? Or will it get sent after the phone line gets switched? Or if I hadn’t highlighted it would it have just stayed stuck like it was in perpetuity?
The only thing I know for sure is payment has been taken as its on my credit card statement.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Sorry about that, it's been ordered for you. I'll give the products team a heads up about the ordering though, that'll make sure it gets looked into. Thanks for letting us know.
Hope unlimited is all good as well Smiley