Did you mean: 

Where's my refund?

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Where's my refund?

@Helen94, from what I can see the cheque has been stopped as you were looking to go to your credit card company for a charge-back, although I do appreciate you've advised us to continue to process the cheque refund as you've not received the charge-back forms yet.

It looks like there has been some miscommunication with our billing team regarding this.

I've passed the ticket 185290979 back to them and we'll resend the cheque as soon as we can.

Apologies for the inconvenience cause.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Helen94
Dabbler

Thanks for your reply Gandalf. I have received no communication whatsoever from Plusnet so I have no way of knowing what is going on at their end. My point is that I am still waiting for my money.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Helen94,

I am sorry for any confusion over this, as per my colleague's previous response the reason for the delay is due to miscommunication between our selves and you.

We have passed this back to the right team to be action ed who will update you via the ticket in Anoush's response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
briandow50
Dabbler

I am still waiting for my refund from August. Was told recently a cheque was raised early December but I have heard that before.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @briandow50,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch and let us know that you still awaiting your refund. I am sincerely sorry to hear this and for the inconvenience this will have caused you. I have reviewed your account and as my update contains account specific information, I have responded here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Helen94
Dabbler

Sorry to hear that Brian.  There is something seriously wrong with how Plusnet is holding onto our money. Because PN hadn’t refunded the £206.88 to my credit card I had to pay the credit card bill in October - if I hadn’t I would have had to pay interest as well. Even if they had done what they promised and sent me a cheque, I would have been able to pay it into my bank - but they didn’t. I’ve lost count of how many times I have been told that a cheque will be in the post.  So Plusnet should pay us interest for the time they have held onto our money. I have told a lot of people about how PN have behaved in this matter.  I’ll be happy to confirm on this forum when I finally get my money back. 

Helen94
Dabbler

I have finally received my refund, thank you.

whyowhy

i Have the same problem signed  up on the 1st  of jan 19  paid £220.83 for years line rental  up front  + activation charge and 1st month up front  But  Cancelled after trying to get to talk to customer services  about an  email i received regarding DD Payments to no avail that was on the 7th jan  was promised a refund within 3 to 5 days didn't  receive it contacted Plusnet  Promised Refund again in 3to 5 days still no refund have tried to contact again just held on  hold

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @whyowhy,

We are sincerely sorry for the experience you have had while leaving our service. This is not the level of service we aim to provide and is certainly not in keeping with our values.

I can see that my colleague has passed it to the correct team so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible. They will update you via the account here.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
whyowhy

Thanks  for relpy i have recieved email today wed 23 jan that my refund  by cheque i should recieve in the next 14 days if not re contact plusnet  i have been let down twice already so i will keep my fingers crossed 3rd time lucky Regards Robert

philld

Why am I not surprised to see so many complaints about refunds!

I am also awaiting a refund, I am fed up of having to call the support line only to be promised it will be processed then nothing happens. Can a plusnet employee here please chase this up for me.

Many Thanks.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @philld

I can see that my colleague has raised this with our billing team for you here.

I can also see that we've provided information regarding your account here.

The final invoice and any refund due is usually produced within 30 days of your account being closed - as such, I'd expect this to happen within the next 7 days and an update to be provided via your account.

Best wishes

Dave

philld

Hi @RandallFlagg regarding your update form 31 March, it is over 1 month and i still have not received any comms or refund on my account, can you please chase this up for me (again)

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication regarding your refund.

As my reply contains account specific information, I've added a reply on to a support ticket on your account which you can view here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=189846141

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet