Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my referral bonus

Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Where's my referral bonus

Just had our first bill and there's no referral bonus relating to the person I recommended PN to, they are now an active customer of PN so when an I likely to see my referral bonus please? I trust it will be backdated to take in to account the length of time they've been an active customer since I recommended them to PN?
3 REPLIES 3
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Where's my referral bonus

Hi there @Stranger.

There are a few reasons as to why there may be a missing referral credit. The most common reasons for this are:

• The referred account being in a state of failed payment, which will result in the referral credit token being placed in a pending state, to be applied on the next invoice which is paid on time. In this case it would be back dated to you when they clear the invoice.
  • Both parties referral and referee need to have active payment details on the account such as a direct debit or card registered.
  • The other reason is the referred account being very new and having not been active long enough to generate a monthly invoice, which generates the referral credit token.

If you think there's still something amiss:

As I cannot request the information directly via the forums for security, I've sent a ticket to your account requesting further details HERE. Feel free to reply and then let us know here and we can continue to chase this for you.

Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thankyou, I don't think the referral will have had their first bill yet. I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks again
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries @Stranger,

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks.