cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the specification of my final bill?

udaimonia

Where is the specification of my final bill?

Out of PN contract since 18/11/2016. Switched to BT. Pay bills for line, broadband and call-plan to BT as from 22/11/2016) since BT provide me those services as from 22/11/2016.

PN charged me 34.48 for the 30 days period 18/11/2016 - 17/12/2016. I expected a refund of 29.88 (26/30*34.48) for the 26 days period 22/11/2016.

I have received an unspecified refund of 15.51.

I have repeatedly asked for a final bill in which charges are specified in detail but not received any.

I have been charged and refunded for period 18/12/2016-17/01/2017.

Would appreciate it if somebody can take a serious look into this. Have had messages from PN that my access to my account is already limited and will be closed. And that the question (initially question raised 10/12/2016) is going to be closed.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Telephone number in attachment removed from a public forum.

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Where is the specification of my final bill?

Hello @udaimonia

I'm really sorry to hear your account hasn't been finalised yet. I'm struggling to find your account, please can you private message me with your username?

Thanks.

-Edit- Thanks for your PM. Just to echo here what was discussed in private message, it looks like things were sorted yesterday. A refund should be on its way back to you by cheque within the next 14 working days.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
udaimonia

Re: Where is the specification of my final bill?

1. October 2016. I try get PN to offer me line, phone & broadband deal matching offer I got from BT. PN says no, fair enough.
2. November 2016. Another try from me to get PN to offer me a deal matching offer I got from BT. PN still says no, still fair enough.
3. 07 Nov 2016. I agree with BT on contract. Start of the migration process. (I guess something went wrong here) 
4. 17 Nov 2016. Out of contract with PN.
5. 21 Nov 2016. Last day of PN providing & billing line, phone and broadband.
6. 22 Nov 2016. Start of BT providing & billing line, phone and broadband.
7. PN issues unspecified insufficient refund (error could have been detected by specifying the refund)
8. 10 Dec 2016. contact PN because refund is about 50% short (total needs to be 26 days refund)
9. 18 Dec 2016. contacted PN because refund needs additional amount to add up to 26 days value amount is still incorrect. And, in addition, because PN announced a charge for services they no longer deliver. It's getting worse! 
10. 23 Dec 2016. contacted PN because refund amount is still incorrect and because, although informed, PN now charged for services they no longer deliver (I call this theft)
11. another chat to PN because the incorrect additional charge has been refunded but the original refund amount is still incorrect
12. signed for' letter to PN asking them politely to get their act together
13. post the issue and the lack of progress on the forum
14. Jan 2017. have been contacted through several PN channels confirming initial refund is incorrect and additional refund will be issued by cheque
15. 23 Jan 2017. cheque received (unspecified)
16. 26 Jan 2017. have been refunded (cheque has cleared)

Remarks:
Had a similar experience when leaving PN in 2011. PN missed the opportunity to learn from that.
Impossible to e-mail PN. communication is key to everything!
Waiting times when phoning-in are unacceptable. communication is key to everything!
Chat regularly 'closed' and when open waiting to get connected took up-to 45 minutes. communication is key to everything!
Goal seems to be to close 'tickets' (helpdesk staff close unresolved tickets). not resolving issues will generating more tickets!
Goal seems to be to close 'tickets' (ticket auto-close after a set time even if unresolved). not resolving issues will generating more tickets
Something went wrong I step 3. That can happen but it wasn't resolved smoothly and I don't see action to avoid in this in the future.
That what went wrong in step 3 should have been picked up in step 4. Several technical, billing and account changes should trigger some kind of check
that what went wrong in step 3 and not picked up in step 4 should have been picked up in step 5 several technical, billing and account changes should trigger some kind of double-check
That what went wrong in step 3 and not picked up in step 4 and not picked up in step 5 should have been picked up in step 6. several technical, billing and account changes should trigger some kind of triple-check
The additional refund received on 26 Jan 2017 (step 16) is exactly the first line of my first chat from 10 Dec 2016 (step eight). So, steps 9-15 have not added any extra value. Just more work, costs, time. Generated by PN.