cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my router and order?

SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Where is my router and order?

I signed up on the 7th Jan 2013 was told I would be switched over from BT to PlusNet within 10 days...Its now been 13 days and will be 14 days tomorrow and still nothing.
I even had issues within the first 5 mins after signing up and spent an hour trying to get things resolved...Now reading many people with speed issues (the reason why I switched from BT to PlusNet) am kinda losing faith here...
14 REPLIES 14
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Where is my router and order?

Hello SuperSaiyan4 and welcome to the forums! Smiley
I'm sorry to hear that you've not had much luck with your orders so far. I've had a quick look into this for you and it appears that the order has got stuck in processing.
I'll get this order kicked into action for you and you'll receive an email once the order has been acknowledged by BT Wholesale who will confirm the appointment date for you.
I can see that you've selected to have this sorted ASAP - So I'll book it with the soonest available appointment, should this not be suitable for you our Order Updates team are available Monday to Saturday on 0800 432 0200
I've also manually placed the order for your router to ensure that you receive this before the appointment Smiley
Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
Regards,
Matt
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Cheers, shame that I had to sign up to the forum to actually have my order fully processed...Not looking good at all. In all the years of having internet with various companies this is the first that ive had to do this...*shakes head*
Oh well heres hoping my internet speeds aren't as low as 1mb as others have been experiencing...
Mattz0r
Rising Star

No problem at all.
Yes, it is a shame that you've had to do that.
I'll get someone to look into this for you tomorrow to find out why we weren't alerted about the order failing to be raised.
You should have received some notifications from myself regarding the order.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day,
Regards,
Matt
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi SuperSaiyan4,
Really sorry about that, our provisioning team are on this for you though it looks like the delay was down to system problems between ourselves and our supplier. We'll do our best to make sure things get done quickly from here.
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Plusnet taking soo long BT now taking another months money!!!

This is beyond a joke now, I was supposed to have had my new PlusNet internet over a week ago and BT already took over £40 now I get a letter from BT for over £41! And still no plusnet, what was the point in making the switch if ive already paid PlusNet and now paying BT still as well???
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Re: Plusnet taking soo long BT now taking another months money!!!

Benn on the phone for over 15mins and no one about...Why cant things be simple?? 😞
I cannot afford to pay BT another months worth not sure what to do...
WOW just fucking WOW! On the phone 17mins then line goes dead wtf?! Seriously this is friggin joke.
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Hi,
this delay has now resulted in BT sending me another bill now for over £41 and now ill have to pay them again which I cant do.
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Just spoke to someone in provisions and after explaining myself over and over been told to call back and speak to someone else on Monday...*facepalm*
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator Note
two topics on the same subject merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Just spoke to BT (amazing how quick and easy it is to get through to them) however I still have to now pay this bill I just got from BT for my internet and phone line...Which I would NOT have had to pay if PlusNet had switched me over around 2 weeks ago...*sigh*
I would highly appreciate it if PlusNet could compensate me for their error please in this as if I had not chased up on where my order was it would still have been in limbo...
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

The irony of all this is that the problems are probably down to "our supplier" which is presumbly BT Openreach.
You're still paying another part of the BT empire - BT Retail (at a guess) and trying to move to a 3rd part (PlusNet).
I'm sure if you end up being out of pocket it will be resolved satisfactorily, but surely the question is - why should you have the hassle?
As the politicians are fond of saying, it's time for someone to "get a grip" (and no excuses about OFCOM rules etc. please  Wink )
hazelst3

I applied to join plusnet on 21 December 2012. Router did not arrive and my account has been a complete disaster ever since. I still haven't received a refund after numerous calls and numerous HOURS on the phone.
How this company has won awards for customer service is beyond me. Stay away from this company! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  Angry
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

The only thing that lured me into choosing plusnet was the half price for 6months and the lower price point compared to BT and that PlusNet in writing ensured me that my speeds will be far better than BT who have been unable to find out why I am only getting 57mb instead of the promised 70mb that my line CAN handle and SHOULD be getting.
In any case I had more luck speaking to BT about my situation than PlusNet, I have no reason to speak to PlusNet once this issue gets resolved and my speeds are of satisfactory speeds in any case I will probably call up PlusNet on Monday to see about this fiasco.
I know one thing no way in hell will I be recommending plusnet to anyone just to save being put in an embarrassing situation if things go wrong for friends or relatives.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi SuperSaiyan4,
Sorry to hear of your situation, I've got our provisioning team picking this up and I'll look to get this resolved ASAP for you.