cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my refund

Kev100

Where is my refund

Some two months ago you agreed to pay me a refund of £148 that I had been overcharged, it was going to a cheque sent to my address it never arrived, so I contacted you again and was told you don't send out cheques and it would be refunded to my bank account, it was not so I rang again and was told it was awaiting approval and it would be done the next day by the supervisor as a resolution payment to my bank account.

Still nothing received I rang again this time I was told that now it was going to be a cheque again and it had been raised that day.

That was over s week ago and still nothing when will I see any thing of this we will do you proud!

Can someone one sort this please.

Kevin.

1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Where is my refund

Hi @Kev100,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you have not received the cheque that we sent you for the refund of your initial payment.

I have passed your details to our Billing Team who will look into this for you and arrange for another cheque to be sent out to you if the other one has not been received. Please note that the process can take up to 21 days for the cheque to be received at your home address.

If you need to get back to us on this matter, you can do so here on Community or via this ticket.

Thanks - LF