cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my refund? Been waiting for more than a month

ypc

Where is my refund? Been waiting for more than a month

I signed up for plusnet broadband but decided to stay with my existing provider. I cancelled the plusnet subscription well within the 28 days. Have paid 1 year upfront, was told to wait 4 weeks for refund, but didn't receive any. Called up customer service again last week and was told the billing team would get in touch within 3 working days, well, no one has yet to contact me. I would really appreciate if I could get the refund soon. How can I escalate the matter?
2 REPLIES 2
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Re: Where is my refund? Been waiting for more than a month

If PN continue to sit on their backsides, did you pay by card? If so, bring it to the issuer attention. If you paid by Direct Debit, contact your bank as they have to follow the DD guarantee i.e refund it immediately. It's then the bank's problem to get it back from PN. If you haven't already, read the DD Guarantee.

There really isn't any reason why you should be out of pocket.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Where is my refund? Been waiting for more than a month

Hi @ypc, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry you have not received your refund as of yet. I do appreciate the frustration this would cause. I've sent an email off to our Billing Department for some clarification on where your refund is and I should be able to update you within the next 24-48 hours.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team