cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my October bill?

Kevin
Rising Star

Where is my October bill?

I had an email on the 10th October (the date my bill was due) saying my bill will be a few days late.

It now nearly the 10th November, and I still have not received Octobers bill. Nothing has been taken from my bank, so I am concerned that the new system will think I have refused to pay and will stop my phone/broadband.

Can someone look in to this please? @JonoH @JOLO

Kevin.
5 REPLIES 5
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: Where is my October bill?

Hi @Kevin,

Billing is still suspended on some accounts (your being one of them). I've checked and the internal problem is still being fixed account by account, but it's looking likely you also won't get billing in November either, especially with it being 3 days away. I imagine you'll get a follow up email confirming this in due course. 

Your services will not be affected in anyway and the new system won't incorrectly register you missing a payment because of the way that team have updated the account, so don't worry about that. 

Kevin
Rising Star

OK, thanks for looking at this Joe.

I'll look out for another email....

Kevin.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Kevin, Thanks for your understanding. I know it's not ideal so apologies for that. Like I said you won't get restricted or anything, but to set your mind at ease, if you do get anything untoward or any email from us about lack of paid bills let us know on here immediately and we'll get it picked up for you. 

Kevin
Rising Star

@JOLO Well, it's nearly 4 months since I should have been billed, and like a lot of people, I am unable to see any account information.

Is there any danger of this being fixed this year?

Kevin.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Unfortunately we've no news or timeframe to share regarding when this will be fixed, but we're working to sort the issues out as soon as we possibly can. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet