cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my CURRENT Bill?

jennyjen

Where is my CURRENT Bill?

Perhaps a stupid question but I've browsed everywhere in my account that would seem logical. How do I view my current bill, i.e. the amount that will be coming out by direct debit next? When I click "View My Bill" all I see is last month's bill. I can't really budget properly because I don't know how much it will be.

Hope I'm just being dumb and overlooking where it is.

4 REPLIES 4
jennyjen

Re: Where is my CURRENT Bill?

Ah, I see that I get an email a week or so before it comes out. But is there still a way to check within my account?

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Because bills (at least for some customers) may include things such as telephone call charges (and possibly other non-recurring charges) it's impossible to provide a definitive bill before your billing date.

From your previous bill you can see what your recurring charges are and, if you have Plusnet telephone you can check call charges 'to date' from the telephone control panel (bear in mind calls made within the last 24 hours may not show).

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Try https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

What product option do you need to get this month's bill to date to show on there? My list only shows invoices up to my last billing date. Huh

David