cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my August bill? Staff input please.

act123
Grafter

Where is my August bill? Staff input please.

I recontracted a couple of weeks ago but have not received my bill for this month which has always been on time in the past. 

I don't want this to escalate into a huge issue as others on the forum appear to have suffered, so could a member of staff please investigate and confirm when the bill will be issued. 

Thank you.  

6 REPLIES 6
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Where is my August bill? Staff input please.

As I understand it those who have not received a bill for many months have been told that when/if Plusnet get their billing system sorted these customers will only be back billed for 3 months. That would not cause me any sort of adverse issue.

Mind you being referred to a debt collection agency for not paying a fictitious bill would be another matter altogether!

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @act123, I'm sorry to hear that your invoice doesn't look to have generated when you usually expect it to. I've looked into your account and can't see any obvious signs why this might be however I've placed a ticket on your account which can be seen here with steps on how I'll be finding out for you. I'll be in touch once I hear back tomorrow with an update for you.

act123
Grafter

Thanks - I'll await your update.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @act123, I've chased up with the relevant department regarding your accounts billing status and updated the ticket here accordingly with my findings.

act123
Grafter

@BD, thank you for coming back to me as promised.  

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You're very welcome @act123. If there's anything we can help you with moving forwards then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.