cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Amazon voucher Plusnet.

misterking

Where is my Amazon voucher Plusnet.

I am due an Amazon voucher as it was part of the deal when I signed up on Black Friday weekend. I have sent a ticket to support but have had zero response. I am rather peeved off to put it mildly as it was a major decider for me when signing with Plusnet.
Please be aware Plusnet... I will chase this to the end. Its marred what has been thus far, a very good experience.
39 REPLIES 39
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Where is my Amazon voucher Plusnet.

Hi MisterKing,
A warm welcome to the forums - have you read this - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,112065.msg1187217.html#msg1187217 - or this - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135102.0.html - ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SharonBrown
Grafter

Good morning misterking.
Sorry for the delay with the voucher.  I can see that you received a reply to your online support ticket yesterday, can you just confirm if you received it or not?  If not I can email it to you directly.
Hope this finds you well and please don't hesitate to come back to me if you have any questions.
Warm regards
Sharon
misterking

I did receive a support response in which I was told I would receive the voucher at some point through the day. It never arrived and two days later I still don't have it.
zapto
Grafter

This whole saga has gone on to much. I have had my complaint ignored and fobbed off.  You have mis-sold a product by using a carrot.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

It looks like the vouchers are starting to show now. Do you all mind checking your email platforms again?
Thanks
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
misterking

Bit of a fiasco.. but finally got it.  Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for letting me know. A little relieved myself.
Sorry for the length of time it took.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
picbits
Rising Star

For the newer customers on this thread, you'll find that while Plusnet generally don't lie and give an honest answer (even if it isn't what you want to hear), their billing and refund system can be a little "quirky" - they get there eventually but it can be a bit of a pain !
galacticz00
Dabbler

Don't let PN get away with this report them to OFCOM. Ofcom doesn’t investigate individual complaints. However, it does monitor the levels of complaints against companies as a way of checking whether they are acting fairly towards customers. You can tell Ofcom about your complaint by completing its online complaint form or by telephoning the enquiry line. If one particular company seems to be causing concern for consumers, they may consider investigating them. Do it now.
galacticz00
Dabbler

dread
Dabbler

I too have been waiting for my vouchers for a few months now. At first plusnet support were polite and responsive with promises of them being sent soon. Now they are ignorant and no longer answer the questions I post to them in their support pages. This is totally unacceptable.
Why go out of your way to offer an incentive, to then only not fulfill it and damage the relationship and trust of the customer.
Letters of complaint at the ready to post today should this not be resolved!
ukchris
Dabbler

Please follow @plusnetscam on Twitter. I have brought attention to this topic.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@dread
Sorry you've not yet received your vouchers. I'm going to get this followed up asap and will reply to your ticket.
@ukchris
Yes there have been delays with the voucher offer, however this does not mean it's a scam. The majority of people in the threads on here have now received their emails, cashback or vouchers although I am aware there are some outstanding at the moment.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Joshc
Grafter

Hey,
Good Morning.

@dread

I have had a look into your personal situation and have found a resolution, If you would like to take a look at this ticket ID (98529698) It will explain more.
Smiley