cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £75 Cashback Cheque?

browntownfm

Where is my £75 Cashback Cheque?

Cashback was confirmed to my email on the 29th of September.

Nothing. Still waiting for the cheque through the post.

Have followed this up more than 3 times with support on chat and over the phone and no resolution.

Also, broadband speed is diabolical despite changes to wifi channels etc.

Plusnet needs to start proving they're not a joke BT Subsidary or I'm off.

2 REPLIES 2
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Re: Where is my £75 Cashback Cheque?

Small claims court?

Not an easy crowd to deal with at times (tell me about it) but that's because they are a 'piggy in the middle' company.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Where is my £75 Cashback Cheque?

Welcome to the forums @browntownfm and I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your cash back yet.

I will be happy to look into your account tomorrow morning. In case I can't locate it from your forum username, please can you private message me your account username?

[Edit]

@browntownfm Looking into your account, our Marketing team have asked you to confirm your full address. Please can you respond to this ticket and we'll chase it up.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button