cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £50 cashback cheque!?

tomker
Hooked

Where is my £50 cashback cheque!?

Hi, I was promised  £50 cashback check on renewing contract.

13 months later still nothing and I only have a couple months left on contact.

I find it strange that the customer service ticket for cashback cheque has been deleted!? but no others have.

Luckily plusnet send email confirmation and there is a backup which I have uploaded as proof

I am very disappointed with plusnet.

Can someone please look into this

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed from attachment as per Forum rules

10 REPLIES 10
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Where is my £50 cashback cheque!?

Hi there,

I'm just looking in to this now, with regards to the ticket we don't delete them so let me see what's happened there too.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I can still see tickets on your account, if you go here you should be able to see the same: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search

I'm sorry but we wouldn't reissue the cheque under the circumstances advised, as the 3 month claim period has now well expired this isn't something we'd do, apologies if you were led to believe otherwise.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
tomker
Hooked

What a useless company any decent company would reissue a check for customer satisfaction.

I signed up because of the cash back which I have yet to recieve no wonder you have such appalling customer reviews.

Clearly this was a con as you could have issued £50 credit or reduced landline price. It seems to me only a few ever get to cash there cheques!!

tomker
Hooked

Also can you please explain why the ticket number I have uploaded is not visible in my account!? 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@tomker wrote:

I signed up because of the cash back which I have yet to recieve

Our records show that your cheque was sent out in August 2015.

Looking at the notes on your account, you appear to have advised us that you did receive a cheque after you re-contracted on the offer in June 2015 Huh

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As the ticket was raised over 12 months ago it has been archived and won't appear on the member centre, however we can still access the archived tickets on your account internally.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
tomker
Hooked

Cheques are not valid after 6 months!

Please don't make excused about archived tickets. I can still see tickets that are older i.e confirmation of my monthly charge.

Chris
Legend

Cheques may not be valid after 6 months, however we did send this out and you acknowledged you received it in time.

The service notices you can see are not the same as tickets which is why you can see them.

tomker
Hooked

I have not acknowledged I received the cheque on time, it is out of date and unusable.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Having listened to the calls you made to us on 25/07/16, I don't believe they were handled in the best way, as both advisors clearly did not check through the archived tickets and for this I do apologise.

However you do seem to change your story from the start of the call stating you had not received a cheque at all, but then later saying you do have the cheque with you that we sent out. Then at the start of this thread you advise that you did not receive a cheque at all.

We did send a cheque out in August 2015 and you have advised us that you did receive the cheque. Unfortunately as we were not contacted within 3 months to advise of any problems with the cheque, we would not look to re-issue the cheque.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet