Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my £50 cashback cheque?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Where is my £50 cashback cheque?

Hi again,
The note that you spoke to us is on the same ticket where you've been told they couldn't see a record of you speaking to us so that's just poor, really sorry about that.
The note from your call on Sunday advised that the cashback request had been escalated to our marketing team to chase this up and they'd reply in 3 working days, so we're still within that. My colleague was incorrect on that too, our internal process for this clearly states 5 working days so we need to leave this until Friday before going a different route.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jem16
Grafter

Chris,
Please add me to the list of people waiting on the £75 cheque. I received my email to claim my cashback on the 18th November and clicked through to claim the same day. So technically 30 days is due on the 18th December.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi jem16,
Can you create a ticket with that information on? I can then use this to escalate to our marketing team for you. You can create a support ticket at https://contactus.plus.net
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jem16
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
Hi jem16,
Can you create a ticket with that information on?

Ticket #96330081 created.
Thanks for looking into this Chris.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I hope I'm not forgotten
I'm really pissed off that the cheque hasn't arrived yet!!
Can I get my case escalated, otherwise I'll be speaking to OFCOM or ASA about Plusnet's failure to keep promises.
Regards
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
rogerx1
Grafter

Something makes me think I will be adding to this list soon too.
29 days and counting since I responded to the cashback email and no sign of a cheque yet (it does say up to 30 days to receive it)
legalfreak
Dabbler

Hi Chris,
Thank you for acknowledging that the information I received was poor. No sarcasm intended.
Just to point out that I still haven't received my cheque but should receive an answer tomorrow by 7:00.
What bothers me (apart from not receiving the cheque) is that the guys who correspond with me via the ticket haven't used the same emollient tone that you have.
Anyway, let's hope this saga ends soon.
legalfreak
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Spoke to the guys via chat regarding this and it appears they have a glitch on their emails.
It is not up to 30 days, it's up to 60 days!!
This really takes the toll!!
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
legalfreak
Dabbler

They are talking utter rubbish.
I had the same response when I had an 'online chat' with them. They came back and apologised.
Don't be distracted by the 'chat' . It's 30 days.
If they want to unilaterally extend to 60 days, let them pay interest.
Legalfreak
jem16
Grafter

Quote from: jem16
Quote from: Chris
Hi jem16,
Can you create a ticket with that information on?

Ticket #96330081 created.
Thanks for looking into this Chris.

Ok just to confirm 30 days is now up and no cheque. Please take my ticket off hold.
legalfreak
Dabbler

Hi,
Just to confirm that cheque was received in the post today.
The letter was dated December 12th so was indeed a postal issue.
Just one comment on this: At no time did anyone from CS actually tell me that the cheque had been sent out...
At any rate, good luck with your own cheques guys, they're in the post.
LF
galacticz00
Dabbler

Yeah Well I'm a newbee and still waiting for the email 14 days after the go live date. I think its time to spread the word further than this forum as Plusnet are not delivering.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

I can confirm that my £75 cheque has arrived today and is dated 12th December.
Think this is an issue with Royal Mail.  Roll_eyes
Now I need to wait if my Mum's cashback cheque comes within 30 days  Roll_eyes
Regards
NE
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

I can also confirm that my mum has received the £75 cheque as well today just 10 minutes ago!
Looks like they are sent out in batches  Huh
NE
rogerx1
Grafter

Still waiting for mine.
I got the following response yesterday to the ticket I raised a couple of days ago.
I have checked with our marketing team, and they have confirmed that there are some issues with the suppliers fulfilling the cashback.
I have raised this with them to chase.  Please allow up to 7 days day for a response.

I can't help wondering why it takes marketing "up to" 7 days to respond and  I hope "up to" doesn't mean "longer than" which it appears to for the cashback !