cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see credit promised by customer service?

FIXED
act123
Grafter

Where can I see credit promised by customer service?

I was promised a bill credit today due to an error on my bill.  I was told it would be reflected when the direct debit is taken, which I want to ensure, as it's a bill for 3 months (due to the much-discussed billing issues) and also omitted discounts that should have been there so is much larger than normal.  

Where can I see a credit applied by Plusnet please?  It's not in 'view your payments'.  

Thanks.  

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Where can I see credit promised by customer service?

Thanks for getting in touch @act123 I'm sorry to see you've had issues with your bills. Unfortunately as far as I'm aware and have seen, credits don't show up in your account online. They'd just reflect on the appropriate bill itself.

I've checked this though and I can see the agreed credits are stacked up on your account but won't come off any outstanding balance that's currently pending via a direct debit, they'll come off the next bill to be generated.

Apologies for the inconvenience we've caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
act123
Grafter

Thanks @Gandalf - I've had notification of the £40 credit now, split 17+6+17.  Thanks again if you pushed the last two through.  

I started another thread re the direct debit at https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Bill-credits-and-direct-debit-staff-input-please/td...

Could you let me have your thoughts on that please and is there anything you can do?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

No problem @act123 

I've had notification of the £40 credit now, split 17+6+17.  Thanks again if you pushed the last two through.  

That's good to see. I don't want to take all the credit (Pun not intended :D). I just nudged my manager towards the outstanding credits to approve them as they were awaiting manager approval in the system.

I started another thread re the direct debit at https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Bill-credits-and-direct-debit-staff-input-please/td...

Could you let me have your thoughts on that please and is there anything you can do?

Happy to take a look, will head on over there soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
act123
Grafter

Thanks again @Gandalf, I'll look out for your reply on my other thread.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, I've added a reply there now

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet