cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my security details?

vancrack
Dabbler

Where can I find my security details?

I've been paperless from day 1 and I phoned up a while ago to either close my account get a better deal, but I haven't a clue what my passwords or account number or referrence or PIN or whatever the hell they want is. So the lad said he can't deal with me and i've been stuck paying the ever inflating prices since.

Well I've had enough now, so I was wondering if any of that info is accessible on this site and can anyone point me to it please if it is?

Cheers guys...

2 REPLIES 2
LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Where can I find my security details?

You should find your username in your email preferences. But can just use your email address you registered

Remember that if you change it you will have to change router settings 

Login to Plusnet Member centre with your username and use the forgotten password link

https://portal.plus.net/forgotpassword/

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Where can I find my security details?

@vancrack wrote:

I've been paperless from day 1 and I phoned up a while ago to either close my account get a better deal, but I haven't a clue what my passwords or account number or referrence or PIN or whatever the hell they want is. So the lad said he can't deal with me and i've been stuck paying the ever inflating prices since.

Well I've had enough now, so I was wondering if any of that info is accessible on this site and can anyone point me to it please if it is?

Cheers guys...

Stop your direct debit.

They'll contact you pretty soon!