cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my minimum guaranteed line speed?

Danny252
Hooked

Where can I find my minimum guaranteed line speed?

In April, I moved house and therefore started a new contract. In the communication from Plusnet at that time, the following line was included:

We estimate your broadband speed should be between 38 Mbps and 40 Mbps.

There is no mention of what the Minimum Guaranteed Line Speed actually is, nor have I been able to find it listed on the various online account information pages. This is in contrast to my previous contract (started June 2018 ), where the wording was:

We estimate your broadband speed should be between 38 Mbps and 40 Mbps and your minimum guaranteed access line speed is 34 Mbps.

The FAQ at https://portal.plus.net/help/broadband/about-broadband-speeds/ currently states that PlusNet have been providing Minimum Guaranteed Line Speeds for all contracts since 31 May 2017 - is that correct, or is the FAQ out of date? If it is correct, where can I find out what my current Minimum Guaranteed Line Speed is? Going by the identical speed estimate, one might assume that the guaranteed speed is also identical, but assumptions are dangerous things!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Where can I find my minimum guaranteed line speed?

Thanks for getting in touch @Danny252 

I've looked into this for you and created a ticket on your account with your minimum guaranteed speed which you should be able to view by going here

If there's anything else we can help with let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team