cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are Bill details?

johnc61
Dabbler

Where are Bill details?

My Email says what the bill payment is but not why it is that amount. Looking online, every time I click on the bills it says 'issue' and nothing is visible. As the contract has just changed (still Plusnet) the bill has gone up £20 and no idea why.

Is there a way to see the actual bill costs and what is added over regular monthly expense?

10 REPLIES 10
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Where are Bill details?

@johnc61 

Log into your Plusnet account and select My Bills. You should see a list of all your previous bills.If you select one you can see a full breakdown of charges.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @johnc61

@Baldrick1 is correct in his advice. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Kind regards

johnc61
Dabbler

Thank you everyone , it was my Plusnet account that wouldn't show me the bill details but today it works so I can see the breakdown, but seems complex because of the contract change. 

The original contract was 23.99 a month and the new contract was emailed to me as 31.99 a month. Why the latest bill cost is so much more is not obvious but it is related to the contract change ,so can wait until the next month to see if it goes back down to normal cost as told

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

No worries @johnc61 - do give us a shout if you need further assistance or notice any anomalies with your next invoice.

Thanks.

johnc61
Dabbler

Oh dear! Yet again the bill is more expensive and no clear reason. As previously agreed the email said the bill was to be 31.99 and again now it is not that amount but more.

On this one (and same as the last bill) there are various costs at this rating:

Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile

What does that mean? The bill shows nothing as to why there is various amounts against that. No calls were made so why different costs listed? if it is supposed to be because of a usage where will it say what it has been each time?

Appreciate any help in why the cost is not explained. Thank you

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @johnc61

Thanks for getting in touch to highlight this - I'm sorry that this wasn't resolved fully for you when you contacted us last.

I've now raised and taken ownership of a complaint for you here which provides further details on a resolution and next steps.

Anything you need, just drop me a reply via that ticket.

Best wishes

Dave

johnc61
Dabbler

Thank you Dave. Your explaining everything has been a help to me in understanding the bill and contract questions answer and how its being confirmed by you. As you suggested, we can see the next bill and how it looks. 

Thank you again for your professional response so quick.

Happy New Year! 

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

No problem at all, @johnc61

I'll keep an eye on things as I've detailed - just let me know if there's anything else you need.

Best wishes

Dave

johnc61
Dabbler

Hello Dave

Thank you for the emails on the question response and the bill change with the discount 7.99 and refund (Apologies on answer delay, is this answer the 'ticket' you asked for? if not, where is the ticket?)

Question 197459938 can be closed now.

Thank you again for your support and help to me and my bill on original contract change issue.

All the best, 

Regards

John
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @johnc61.

Thank you for letting us know that this is now resolved. I can confirm that question 197459938 is the ticket that Dave was referring to. I'll let him know that this is sorted now - please don't hesitate to get back in touch if there's ever anything else that we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team