cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you you sort my billing out?

les37b
Grafter

When you you sort my billing out?

Guys, this is really starting to annoy me now.
I signed up with you on 26-12-12 and paid in advance a years line rental plus the first months broadband. The contract stated that BB would be half price for 6 months.
So to date, initially, you've taken £146 from 26 December - which strangely included £19.99 for BB as well as 1 years line rental
I joined with ADSL on 23 January and with phone on 7 February.
Youve sent me two further bills. The first included line rental - but was subsequently amended. Broadband was full price. And another just received again with BB at full price.
I was given assurances that this would be sorted last month and wouldn't happen again. ie Ive had your service for 6 weeks and BB has cost me £60. It should be £10 per month - not per week!!!!!
I appreciate there was a credit paid last month for service issues and to replay one of the months over charges, but
I would like you to spell out completely my charges to date including all start dates and billing dates because it seems pretty clear no one is taking any notice of whats been said before and this contract is not being managed correctly. Similarly, can you clarify my referrals please? My first one joined before I was even connected - yet Ive literally just in the last couple of days got my first credit! Similarly the second. How long does it take before they get processed? Dates please!

Your attention and assistance is appreciated as always.

2 REPLIES 2
shalom2010
Grafter

Re: When you you sort my billing out?

I think guv you will get a more speedy response by typing in your query at this webpage https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22236&wizard_id=38
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: When you you sort my billing out?

Hi there,
Sorry to see that the discounts were not applied to your account. I can see that Faye has re-added the discounts and once your current direct debit has cleared she will refund the monies owed to you.