Did you mean: 

When will i get my final bill?

FIXED
agavin
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

When will i get my final bill?

Good morning.

I am having trouble finding information regarding the closure of my account upon switching providers, and obtaining my final bill.

I responded with the following to a recent email from plusnet support:

"Hi

I have received an email stating that your 'support team question has been forwarded to you' (question ref; 133815697) asking me to click the 'reply' link. I cannot view or respond to this as you have disabled my account upon canceling my services (wound it not make more sense to do this after the final bill had been issued and settled? So that i was able to see and respond to such messages, track the progress of the closure if my account, and view my final bill?).

The account cancelation in the forwarded email from yourselves states cancelation of my services on the date the email was sent (21/09/2016). Although my services from yourselves ceased on 15/09/2016; when services from my new provider (EE) commenced. You were aware of this/confirmed this date in your 'sorry your leaving' email (received; 31/08/2016).

Please could you confirm when i will receive my final bill, and by what form (i obviously cannot view it via my online account now that it has been removed, so would need to be either posted or e-mailed).

Regards,

Aaron Gavin."

I instantly received an automated response to this email, stating that no replys were picked up, and that I should contact you via the 'ticket' process on my online account (which I obviously cannot do, given it was removed by yourselves).

Therefore, how am I able to contact you regarding this and/or view and respond to your message (I am not willing to call customer services, given that I am busy with work commitments, etc... And my landline is no longer free to call yourselves, due to having a new provider).

Any support/guidance is appreciated.

Thanx,

Aaron.

7 REPLIES 7
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: When will i get my final bill?

@agavin

Either phone in on 0800 013 2632 and pick the option I'm thinking of leaving (that phone queue is very short for some reason) or go straight to a formal complaint at https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/ which has a 5 working day window for a response.

Chance of being picked up on the forums by staff is at an all time low.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
agavin
Dabbler

thanks for the response.

im working long days until monday, but will try the 0800 number then if i get chance. otherwise thanx for the link to complain.

cheers for you time!

edit**

i just had a nosy at the complaint link. looks as though i am unable to raise a 'ticket' due to having been locked out of my online account login. so if it was to come to that, i guess i will need to ring the given number, use the online chat, or write a letter (either way a bit of a pain, given the automatic service transfer. surely the same automated system that sent me the 'sorry your leaving' email, with in hours of me signing up to my new service, could easily efficiently fully automate the process of working out and issuing a final bill, etc...)

i know that a phone call would probably sort this matter out, but apart from it being quite an inconvenience, i dont feel, in principle, that i should have to.

im sure it will get sorted on way or another, 

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hello Aaron. Could you PM me your account username please, and I will be happy to look into your final bill for you?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
agavin
Dabbler

Cheers!

Private message sent.
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Fix

Thank you for your patience.

Having looked into your account I can see that there is no outstanding balance for you to pay, because we owed you a refund to cover your subscription charges that you had paid as the line was transferred to your new provider part way through the month.

The break down was emailed to you on Ticket 133815697 the content of which should have been displayed in the body of the email. 😕 I've temporarily restored your member centre access, so you should be able to view the ticket.

The refund was issued yesterday and should appear in your bank within the next 5-10 working days

I hope this helps you Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
agavin
Dabbler

Thakyou for your quick response and support.

The email regarding the ticket simply stated

"Account username: aa******in

Our Support Team have passed Question 133815697 to you with the comment shown below."

This was followed by a light blue/gray box (of which I would assume the content of said message should have been), but the box was blank.

But never mind, you have resolved this matter for me. I will have a quick login to check the details, but from your previous message i am sure that I will need no further assistance.

Thanks again for your help!
Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem, I wish you all the best with your new provider and I hope you choose to return to us in the future.