cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When leaving - part or full month bill ?

picbits
Rising Star

When leaving - part or full month bill ?

I've decided to jump ship - nobody from Plusnet has replied to my previous post, the online chat didn't seem to get me any where and another Yorkshire broadband company has made me a decent offer.
I have to give 14 days notice to Plusnet - this will take me to around the 25th July.  My billing period is from the 17th of each month so I'll pay my £37 on the 17th July but potentially leave on the 25th July - will this mean I get a pro rata refund or will I lose the other three weeks of what I have paid ?
Will I be able to give intention of my notice to leave today, pay my line rental / FTTC from the 17th July to the 16th August then completing the switch over with Origin on or near that date ?
Ta
2 REPLIES 2
picbits
Rising Star

Re: When leaving - part or full month bill ?

Spoken to cancellations and have been informed that it will be a pro-rata refund depending on when I leave which is perfectly fair enough.
To be fair to the guy I spoke to did try and retain me by a £4 a month discount off my FTTC but it was too little too late so all being well I bid you all farewell Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: When leaving - part or full month bill ?

I'm really sorry to see you go Dom. It's been great having you around these parts.
I'll review your posts now, though I appreciate that it's too little too late.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet