cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When i get my refund?

MAX3

When i get my refund?

I signed up to Plusnet 2 weeks ago and paid £73.98 at the time, but changed my mind within 24 hours. I rang Plusnet the same day to cancel and I was told I'd receive a full refund. After 10 days of no refund I rang to ask them. It's now the 11th of january and still no refund. I've spoken to them again to be told there's going to be an investigation as to why my refund has not been issued and they don't know when I will get my refund. My Plusnet username is [Removed]

Shocking! So glad I didn't switch over Plusnet. I've spent most of the morning either on hold or being put through to someone ele who can help and still no sign of refund.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: When i get my refund?

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from General Chat to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Macc2018
Rising Star

PN are not very good and getting people refunded as i have been waiting since Dec 31st for a refund of them.

but they dont mess around when we pay late do they? no they dont.

pudsack
Hooked

10 days is nothing. I've been waiting nearly 39 days now since cancelling and no refund received. 

I've had to provide bank statements to prove that I haven't received a refund because they can't find the payment on their system.

Their response times are absolutely appalling as well:

10 working days just to get a response from the billing team

3 - 5 working days to receive the refund

14 days if the refund has to be processed by cheque

This is all on top of the time you have already waited. 

I am also constantly being told that people aren't in the office or the team are "all offline as they leave the office at 17.30" despite me communicating with them well within normal working hours.