Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does my contract end

curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

When does my contract end

Could someone tell me when my broadband contract ends.

8 REPLIES 8
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: When does my contract end

this info is not shown in My Account portal; onus is on you to keep a copy of the e mail from PN when you started which'll give start date & period length. Query best asked by phone or using CHAT.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello Smiley

I can see you called us today. Did you get the information you were after, or would you like any further assistance?

JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

The information is in the account portal, but not easy to find:

Account summary > upgrade > change my products

You should then be able to view the remaining time left on your current contract.

curtains
Grafter

I haven't called today but I did go on live chat to see about an upgrade and I also asked about my contract and I was told it's just ended. Would you be able to confirm this as I've been given the wrong information from live chat in the past.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @curtains,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see that you've discussed this with our Customer Options Team and that a recontract offer has been provided. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact one of my colleagues on 0800 328 4624 and they'll be happy to answer the question you've raised during your most recent contact.

Best wishes,

Dave

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@curtains  Things are improving; if you look at the current BB products on offer, PN now list "End of contract reminder and account review" as one of their selling points.  I.e. no need to call us, we'll call you.

curtains
Grafter

Yes I've seen that they've opened a ticket for me and it says my contract have ended. I'm just waiting to see if they can better the fibre broadband upgrade deal. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I'd recommend giving our customer options guys a call either on the number Dave has advised of above or on 0800 013 2632. Alternatively we'll be happy to arrange a call back if its easier?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet