Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I receive my bill?

Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

When do I receive my bill?

I have almost had my first months service for which I made a pre- payment. Logging into my account, it says my next payment is due on 11/01/15. When is the bill actually generated please, as it doesn't give much time to query if anything is wrong (not that there should be)?
Mark
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: When do I receive my bill?

Hi,
Your bill should be produced on the 11th of every month.
http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/billing/billing_guide.shtml#whenBilled
If you're paying by Direct Debit
We'll submit the payment on your billing date and the money should leave your account after three working days
If anything is wrong with the bill, like an over payment , once submitted PN can not stop the payment, once payment has been received, they would then process a refund for the over payment amount . which can take up to 10 working days.
Their billing system is awful , has zero flexibility, hopefully a new one might be along this year, then again pigs might fly. Shocked
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Marksfish
Seasoned Pro

Thanks Mike, didn't see that and realise everyone was billed on the same day. Will keep an eye on ot to see that all is good.
KevinG
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Everyone is not billed on the same day.
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro

No, ive seen that now. I read Mike's post and commented before reading the link that was in it.