cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I change my bill date

Leegion

When can I change my bill date

This has been requested for so long and yet, years down the line are we still not closer? how hard can it be? what are the constraints not allowing you to offer changes to bill dates? Do you still not have a date?

I just want to move my date to the day after I'm paid, like literally all other service providers have done for me

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: When can I change my bill date

Unfortunately we've no news to share on that yet.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dmb11

Got the same problem 4 years on, just keep getting restricted and fobbed off. Dont have hours spare to sit waiting in a que to remove restrictions......no link to remove them myself as i keep getting told from custemer services. Just a joke now, i email complaints every month to be told same thing..use the link. It is never there!!!!!
Dmb11

But i was told over 4 years ago when i was signing up it would be available in next 2 months 😩
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry about that, I'm not sure why we would have said that. 

We'll be letting everyone know following any possible updates to our billing system. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Given that this a monthly bill needing to be paid out of monthly income ... what is the difficulty with BUDGETING ... that is setting aside the money when paid to pay the bill when it arrives later in the month?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

eastfifearabman
Hooked

I was also told that I would be able to change my DD date after I joined up.  Then found out I couldnt, then told I woudl be able to in future... still now change.

So I now pay by Debit card every month on a day of MY choosing.  As long as its before the 14 days all I have to put up with is the constant emails/texts/nag screens for 14 days.... very annoying but not as annoying as Direct debits you cant control.