cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will I get my 3 free months for a referral?

gm4jjj
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

When Will I get my 3 free months for a referral?

I got a friend signed up for PlusNet Value on 6th October - under the scheme where the referrer gets 3 months free. I am still waiting on word of when exactly this will start for me. Reason I ask is that my bill is due today 19th November  and I had hoped that it would take place before that.
I can see that the user is now showing in my referrals list, but there does not appear to be any way to see more details regarding the 3 free months.
6 REPLIES 6
gm4jjj
Rising Star

Re: When Will I get my 3 free months for a referral?

Further - just got this month's bill and referrals and no referral given for that new sign up, showing as total tokens 0.
What is going on?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

it doesnt go onto the account until the first billing date, which should have been 6th Nov
gm4jjj
Rising Star

Thanks, I still not clear - does this mean that I should get The next 3 months free now.
It would have been nice if PN had sent me an email thanking me for the referral and letting me know when the 3 months starts.
Also not clear what conditions there are regarding going over my allocation within those months and whether referral discount can be used to reduce any extra allowance used.
gm4jjj
Rising Star

I see a few other threads along the same lines, hopefully PlusNet can clear this up soon, we did our bit getting the referrals....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

gm4jjj,
I've just looked into this for you, nothing to worry about here, the service of the person you referred did not become active until after last month's invoice. I can see that this did take effect from this month and that discounts are in place as appropriate.
Let me know if you have any further questions re this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gm4jjj
Rising Star

Thanks Adam.  My question was also answered by CS.  Smiley