Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I log into Member Centre, it always takes me to Payment Details page

giggsey
Hooked

When I log into Member Centre, it always takes me to Payment Details page

Hi,
Ever since my Direct Debit details got updated, whenever I log into the Member Centre it takes me to the Payment Details page.
This is incredibly frustrating when clicking on direct links, it doesn't take me to them after logging in.
2 REPLIES 2
vancey

Re: When I log into Member Centre, it always takes me to Payment Details page

Same here, and I've also recently changed my direct debit details. Very frustrating. It's also annoying that I was charged £1.50 for non direct debit payment last month when all I did was update the bank details on my member centre. I would've thought they'd take payment from the old account while the new DD is being processed. I've spoken to three people at Plusnet now about getting this refunded, two on the phone (both of which agreed to process the refund) and one online, who said he'd have an answer for me by 5:30 p.m. today (Still no answer).
giggsey
Hooked

Re: When I log into Member Centre, it always takes me to Payment Details page

Quote from: vancey
Very frustrating. It's also annoying that I was charged £1.50 for non direct debit payment last month when all I did was update the bank details on my member centre.

I had the same issue. I used a Fast Switching to move bank accounts last year, and Plusnet received my new Direct Debit details. However, due to the timing, it caused my account to go overdue, and an intrusive warning was injected onto my web pages. I paid via Card instead to restore service, but had that extra £1.50 charge. CS at the time said it wasn't possible to refund...