cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I click on 'view my bill' I see someone else's details for a mobile account!

j-d-b
Hooked

When I click on 'view my bill' I see someone else's details for a mobile account!

Hi,

Just checked my bill and someone else's details come up on 'view my bill'!!

Isn't that a little worrying?

All other areas of the plusnet site come up with my details.

9 REPLIES 9
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: When I click on 'view my bill' I see someone else's details for a mobile account!

When I click on "view my bill" I get a blank page with nothing at all on it apart from the left hand side bar. Similarly when I select "Bills and Payments" from the left hand side bar. So the latest "enhancement" of the web site seems to have failed.

flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: When I click on 'view my bill' I see someone else's details for a mobile account!

Yep - broken for me to.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The service now appears to be offline now, so something must be happening.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Isn't today the "big release" of the much delayed billing system? The one we've been expecting for the past 9 years.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for letting us know. I've flagged this up.

Just checked my bill and someone else's details come up on 'view my bill'!!

Could you send me a private message with a screenshot please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
j-d-b
Hooked

Hi,
It now just shows an error page!
jgb
Champion

Well, it was taken down presumably to fix things and is now back up. However, I still get a blank page, apart from the LHS menu, when clicking on  "Bills and Payments".

jgb
Champion

The site is now back up again this afternoon (Sunday), but I still get a blank page when clicking on "Bills and Payments". So whatever reason the maintenance was for it does not seem to have sorted this out.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Getting a blank page seems to be intermittent - possibly the server is under high load. I think patience is called for.

David