Did you mean: 

When Does My Contract End?

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: When Does My Contract End?

Changing an account type is a bit more involved, but the good news is it'll only affect the broadband package (and your phone package too if you request it). Anything additional like webspace, email, static IPs, domains won't be affected.

It was worth mentioning though just in case. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mrtullyhubbert
Grafter

QuelQuod said:

Ah, mine doesn't.
But I see there's now a band with a caption saying "renew your broadband package with this exclusive offer ....."

I was almost out of contract a few weeks ago and noticed this message. The offer was a £1 or so less than my current contact (Which matched a Vodafone new customer contract 12 months agao) and tempting enough to make me renew for a further 18 months.

I know not everyone has good experiences but PlusNet have been great for me, I have to deal with CS occaisonally as I live in a rural area and my line is sometimes literally broken or just flakey and its always been a positive experience. I haven't even needed to call as the staff on the forum have picked up on my posts and assisted/sorted the issues. So I'm content to be a customer for another 18 months.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the feedback @mrtullyhubbert 

It's good to see you're happy with the service overall. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet