cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with this Call Summary?

zedingrove
Grafter

What's wrong with this Call Summary?

Picture below shows my call summary, all calls relate to 0300.
on the 29th @ 15:23:13 I was connected for 2 mins yet on the same day @ 15:24:28 was connected for 17 minutes?
As is the same for the 23rd, also it would appear that not only calls of 60 seconds are rounded up to one minute as I find it strange that all my calls end with no seconds.
also if landline calls are charged at 7.5 pence a minute then how does 2 minutes = 28p in fact all these charges are different
How Is this possible?
3 REPLIES 3
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Re: What's wrong with this Call Summary?

You missed the setup charge, can't remember how much it is, but about 12-15p per call. So a 1min call is 20p ish
zedingrove
Grafter

Yep I certainly did miss that. Now have worked out that they do not bother to put down the exact time spent on call but round the time off to the nearest minute. That is just not cricket!!!
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi - calls are rounded up to the nearest minute for charging purposes, this is covered in our price guide at http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/price_guide.html :

Call and bill information
4. A call setup fee of 12.5 pence applies except to inclusive calls. <b>The duration (length of time) of your calls are rounded up to the next whole minute before we work out the call charge.</b> If your call charges are worked out without including VAT, they will be rounded up to the next penny before VAT is added. The VAT on your bill will also be rounded up to the next whole penny.