cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Unlimited (contracted) market 2/3 charges .

dogfish

What is Unlimited (contracted) market 2/3 charges .

As in the heading. This is new and started in june and adds £1 to my monthly bill. I would have done a online chat but my adblocker has stopped that and it's at LEAST a 20 min wait on phone but it's probably taken me as long to register to get on the forum.

3 REPLIES 3
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: What is Unlimited (contracted) market 2/3 charges .

It is the charge for your Broadband service and there was an increase of £1 in June which you would have been informed of by e-mail.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @dogfish, welcome to our Community Forum! As informed by the previously post, this is in regards to your Broadband package and there was a price increase for £1.00 in June, which we notified all customers through email.

If you are interested in having a fixed price contract, You will need to get in touch with our Customer Option Team on 0800 013 2632, they are open Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-7pm and on Sunday 9am-6pm. There is currently no call que to the department, so feel free to get into touch.

Hope this information helps and feel free to ask for further assistance Smiley

dogfish

Strange that when i renewed earlier this year for another 12mths i was told broadband was free and rightly assumed that that is for 12mths i was not made aware that plusnet could change there mind . Sharp practice comes to mind.It may be only £1 but if your doing it to 1,000,000 customers it's alot. Perhaps i should look at my email every day to see if plusnet are going to up it to whatever they think they can con the customer out off. I see nothing in my email but thats because i don't use it that often and if you don't plusnet remove mail as they have done. Thanks Dumbledore for the phone number.