cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens with...

Steve
Seasoned Pro

What happens with...

My referral money now that I have left Plusnet? Do I still get my money for my referrals? And If so how do I get It?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: What happens with...

Yes, you still get the referral payments. If you leave payment details on your account we'll pay it into those when it reaches over £5, otherwise we'll send a cheque out to you.
thisoldman
Grafter

matt i wouldnt give the hyprocrite a penny  he has deserted  plus net yet continues to use our forums and  refer people to pn even though hes jumped ship.  what a nerve!!
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Rather a blinkered view Thisoldman.
I have left PlusNet for BT simply because I want the free access to Openzone and Fon. This costs me marginally more than I was paying with PlusNet but makes good sense for me.
On the other hand, having discussed my reasons for migrating with each of my referrals, they have ALL chosen to stay with PlusNet because it suits their needs and budget and most of all because the service has been reliable and resilient.
.....and yes, I am still shamelessly collecting my referrals bounty.
Smiley
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: thisoldman
matt i wouldnt give the hyprocrite a penny   he has deserted   plus net yet continues to use our forums and  refer people to pn even though hes jumped ship.   what a nerve!!
When I want your opinion I will ask for It thisoldman, Until that day comes keep out of my business, BUT for your Information I know plenty of people who use these forums that are no longer with PN, I try to help PN customers on this forum where I can, I don't see you doing anything positive on here, My referrals are people I got joined up with PN when I joined, I can easily take them away so your doing PN no favours.

PS Please don't Insult me  again on this public forum, I have done nothing wrong to you and expect a full apology for your " out of order " remarks., I am no hyprocrite If you got something to say PM me.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If there is a hypocrite here, it is 'thisoldman', constantly criticising the service in a non-constructive manner and then not doing anything about it - i.e. doing the logical thing of going somewhere else !  Angry
zubel
Community Veteran

Moderators Note
Locked thread as the OPs question has been answered, and I'd rather not see it descend into a slanging match. Smiley
B.