cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when my 12 month contract ends?

zxcvbnm
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

What happens when my 12 month contract ends?

I'm on a 12 month contract getting plus.net extra 60gb broadband at half price for the first 12 months.
I think £17.99 is the full price for the broadband Plus.net Extra (I am on an expensive exchange).
I also get my line rental and anytime calls via plus.net
Soon, according to the website, I will go onto a "rolling contract"? Does anyone know what this entails? Do I just start paying £17.99 a month with 30 days contract? Or do I pay something different because I am no longer on an annual contract?
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
pwatson
Rising Star

Re: What happens when my 12 month contract ends?

You keep paying the same amount but your notice period becomes 30 days.  You also have the option of attempting to negotiate a better price or investigating options elsewhere should you wish to of course Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
I can confirm that the lead price wouldn't change and that the contract would become 10 days.
Just let us know if you have any other concerns or questions.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Since when
I thought it was 10 days changing to 14 days after October 1st
http://www.plus.net/info2/legal/index.html
Ending the service
    Once we have provided the service, you may tell us to stop providing it at any time by giving us 30 days (changing to 14 days from 1st October 2013) written notice if you're a Plusnet Essentials or Unlimited customer (sold from December 2012), or 10 days (changing to 14 days from 1st October 2013) for all other packages, unless the service terms say otherwise. We can stop providing the service by giving you 10 days written notice.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Corrected, it's 10 days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
zxcvbnm
Rising Star

Thank you for the very quick reply. That is helpful.
(I think it is about what I assumed when I signed up I just was spooked by all the price lists saying prices vary if you are not in contract)
I will try and see if retentions will offer anything when my time is up. I don't generally have much luck with that sort of thing though but its worth a try. Their main competitor on limited bundled exchanges like mine is BT anyway which I doubt they will be interested in price matching too hard....
Thanks